Power Quality Meters
GRIDSENSE SYSTEMS INC. designs, develops and distributes advanced monitoring systems to cost effectively improve the Power Quality and Reliability (PQR) of electric utility grids, world wide.
IQ 35: Pole Mounted Fault Path Indicators
Sensing & Detection
- Pole-mounted sensor
- Time-stamped events
- Low powered radio communications
- Multiple communication options (3G/SAT/WiFi, etc.)
- Built-in protocols allows for direct connection to SCADA system (DNP3)
Data Management & Analysis
- View load, fault and outage data
- Advanced algorithms for detecting and classifying events
- Analytical and export tools
LiveLine High Voltage Inspection Camera (Code: LL01)
Using wireless technology, the Live Line camera safely streams real time high resolution video to a hand-held display allowing a non-intrusive close up inspection of the high voltage network from the ground.
With one-touch recording capabilities, the live images can be stored on a removable memory card at the touch of a button.
These images can then be reviewed for further examination, or attached as part of an asset or other report.