Line Trackers & Transfer Monitoring
GRIDSENSE SYSTEMS INC. designs, develops and distributes advanced monitoring systems to cost effectively improve the Power Quality and Reliability (PQR) of electric utility grids, world wide.
IQ 35: Pole Mounted Fault Path Indicators
Sensing & Detection
- Pole-mounted sensor
- Time-stamped events
- Low powered radio communications
- Multiple communication options (3G/SAT/WiFi, etc.)
- Built-in protocols allows for direct connection to SCADA system (DNP3)
Data Management & Analysis
- View load, fault and outage data
- Advanced algorithms for detecting and classifying events
- Analytical and export tools
LiveLine High Voltage Inspection Camera (Code: LL01)
Using wireless technology, the Live Line camera safely streams real time high resolution video to a hand-held display allowing a non-intrusive close up inspection of the high voltage network from the ground.
With one-touch recording capabilities, the live images can be stored on a removable memory card at the touch of a button.
These images can then be reviewed for further examination, or attached as part of an asset or other report.